Products and Services:
The products and services described on this website are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services you receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the NOW website. Links appearing on this website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
NOW private limited online website is presented “As Is”. We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
NOW personal care products are based on natural formulations. Though enormous efforts are made and precautions taken to render the products absolutely safe for human use, it is possible that certain ingredients may cause allergic reactions to certain individuals or adversely affect individuals with pre-existing medical conditions. Please make yourself aware of the ingredients and usage instructions accompanying each of our products to make sure that they are safe for you to use. It will be your sole responsibility to take proper precaution/ professional medical/ dermatological advice before using any of our personal care products that you may be allergic to. You agree that NOW will not be responsible or liable for any product related issues including without limitation any allergic reactions to you on account of usage of our products. For any purchases made through the NOW Online, you will inter alia be governed by the limitation of liability and disclaimer conditions provided in more detail with the product packaging/leaflets.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, www.nowbodycare.com will not share that information with third parties, other than for the limited exceptions if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Al Miracolo India Pvt Ltd or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Al Miracolo India Pvt Ltd.
Registering also allows you to tell us how or whether you want www.nowbodycare.com to communicate with you.
All rights reserved. Any text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this site are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. This site may also contain images that are allowed for use by NOW but are subject to third party copyrights.
NOW is in no way responsible for any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the site. NOW disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of any of the information provided on such linked sites and any goods or services provided or purchased from such sites.
• Placing an order:
To review what is available to purchase simply browse the online product catalogue. When you have arrived at the item you wish to order, click on “Add To Bag” and then decide your requested quantity. When your order contains the item quantities you wish to purchase, please login to continue to the next step or register if it is the first time to make a purchase online. You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment (credit card / Debit Card) information.
• All transactions at this online store are protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. All credit card payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind. For payment options we accept Credit Card and Debit Card (MasterCard™ and Visa™). This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Al Miracolo.
• Any information that you send to us is encoded with SSL encryption technology. This sophisticated encryption process ensures that prying eyes are unable to decode your personal data when it travels from your computer to ours, and from our computer to the bank’s. You can tell whether your browser is in secure mode in the checkout by looking for the padlock icon in the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
• Once you have paid via credit card or debit card your order will be immediately processed online. Once your credit card or debit card details are verified by a payment gateway, we will pack your order and deliver it to you.
• Normally, purchase items will be shipped within 2-3 working days upon order payment confirmation. It will take about 7-8 working days for the order to reach you.
• All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through email at email@example.com with a picture attached.
• Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size , volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
• NOW bears no responsibility for goods signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
• NOW is not responsible for damage after delivery.